This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on LG Blu-Ray.
Step by Step Guide
- Select the “Settings” Option from Main Menu
- Select the “Network” Option and then choose “Connection Setting”
- You will then want to choose the “Advanced Setting” option
- Depending on the internet connection you are using select either “Wired” or “Wireless”, select the network you wish to access, you will have to enter your network password to gain access
- Once you have verified the networks password it will take you to a screen that will read “Set an IP address & DNS”. You only want to change the DNS information. Where it says “DNS Server” select “Manual” and enter our DNS #’s:
Primary DNS #: 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS #: 188.8.131.52
- Once our numbers are entered select “Next” at the bottom of the screen
- After selecting next you will see a screen labeled “Wireless Network”, confirm you entered our DNS #’s correctly and if so select “Close”
- Restart your device and you should now be able to switch regions with Blockless
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.