This article details how to set up Blockless Smart DNS on your Xbox One.
Step by Step Guide
- To access the Xbox One "Settings" press the options button (start button on the right side of controller).
- Select "Settings" from the pop up menu.
- Select Network.
- Select "Advanced Settings"
- Chose the DNS settings and adjust them to Manual.
- You will now be prompted to enter our DNS numbers which are:
- Press the "B" button to save and run the network connection test.
- Make sure this test passes and then once it does restart the Xbox One console for Blockless to take affect
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, always restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.
If you are experiencing issues with setup please contact our support at email@example.com.