This article details how to set up Blockless Smart DNS on your Apple TV.
To view our setup guide for older versions of Apple TV software, click here
Step by Step Guide
- In your Apple TV Menu choose the "Settings" option
- Select "General Settings"
- Select "Network"
- You will see your Network connection details. your click on the Wi-Fi button at the top
- This will start up your network configuration; from here choose your Network
- This will take you to your Wi-Fi configuration where you will see configure DNS option at the bottom of the page
- Select configure DNS option and select Manual then enter the following DNS Number: 18.104.22.168
- After you have entered our DNS Number make sure to click done which will apply the settings and then make sure to restart your device.
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, always restart your device by unplugging it from the power source and plugging it back in. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.