This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Cisco Linksys EA6400 Smart Router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your computer's web browser and click here to go to your router's login page.
- Log in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account. If you have not yet made an account there is an option to create one.
- After you have logged in to your Wi-Fi account, log-on to your router using the password you created when you first installed the router. If you are ensure about your username and password please try the following:
- Once you are on your router's settings page, navigate to "Router Settings", then click "Connectivity".
- While on the "Connectivity" page, click on the "Local Network" tab.
- Once on the "Local Network" page, make sure that "DHCP Server" is checked "Enabled".
- On the same page, enter the following DNS codes:
Static DNS 1: 220.127.116.11
Statis DNS 2: 18.104.22.168
Leave Static DNS 3 as is
- Click "Apply" to save the settings. When prompted click "OK".
- At this point you may now exit out of your router's settings page.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices