This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Cisco DPC3825 Gateway Router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page by clicking here.
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- Enter your username and password if you have configured one. If not the default username and password are:
- Click on "Setup" on the top panel and then select "Lan Setup".
- Fill DNS server fields with the values from below:
Static DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
Static DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
- Click on "Save Settings".
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices