This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Wii U.
Step by Step Guide
- Select “System Settings” from the Menu.
- Next you will select the “Internet” option.
- Select “Connect to Internet”
- Use the X button or select “Connections” that is located in the top right corner of screen
- Select your active internet network.
- Select “Change Settings”.
- Scroll right once and select the “DNS” option.
- Select “Don’t Auto-obtain” and then enter the follow DNS codes: Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168
Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Select confirm and then press "B" or tap the “Save” option in the bottom left corner.
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.
If you are experiencing issues with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.