This article explains how to setup Blockless on a Netgear Router.
Step by Step Guide:
- Open the router administration page. To check how to find your router's page check our guide here.
- Enter the username and password for your router. If you have never changed the username and password you can use the default below:
- Click on the "Basic Settings" in the left pane.
- Scroll to find "Domain Name Server (DNS) Address".
- Check "Use These DNS Settings".
- Enter the following DNS codes:
Primary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Secondary DNS: 18.104.22.168
- Click "Apply".
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices.
If you still require assistance with getting Blockless Smart DNS on your Netgear Router please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.