This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Asus router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page by clicking here.
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- On the login page, key in the default username and password:
- Once on the routers page, click on the "WAN" option on the left side of the page.
- Next, navigate to "WAN DNS Setting" and beside the option "Connect to DNS Server address automatically", choose "No".
- For the DNS Server fields type the following:
DNS Server 1:184.108.40.206
DNS Server 2: 220.127.116.11
- Once done, hit "Apply".
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org