This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Vizio Smart TV.
Step by Step Guide
- Push the “VIA” button or the V button on your television remote.
- Select “HDTV Settings App.” This opens a "Settings" menu.
- Select the “Network.” This will open the "Network Connection" menu.
- Select “Manual Setup.” This will open a screen containing a list of your current network settings.
- Select “Preferred DNS.” (You may need to turn off DHCP first.) This opens a screen that allows you to input your preferred DNS address manually.
- Input primary DNS as 126.96.36.199 and secondary DNS as "188.8.131.52"
- Save changes and restart your device.
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org