This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Toshiba TV.
Step by Step Guide
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Network"
- Under Networks, choose IP Mode
- Change IP Mode from Dynamic to Manual
- Scroll down to Primary DNS and select it
- Enter 18.104.22.168
Under Secondary DNS, enter 22.214.171.124
- Select Apply
- Restart your device.
Some Toshiba TVs may have a different menu and following steps will apply to them:
- Open Settings
- Go to Network
- Go to Network Setup
- Go to Advanced Network Setup
- Go to DNS Setup
- Set Auto Setup to Off
- Enter 126.96.36.199 as primary DNS and 188.8.131.52 as secondary DNS
- Exit the setup
- Restart TV
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.