This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Kindle Fire HD.
Step by Step Guide
- Tap on Wireless.
- Connect to your Wifi network
- Tap on the wifi network you connected once and write down the IP address. Then tap cancel.
- Tap and hold your finger on the Wifi network you connected and tap on Advanced Settings.
- Under IP address, enter exactly the same IP address you got from step 3.
- Under Router, enter the first three group of numbers exactly the same as IP address. On the last digit, enter 1.
For example, if your IP address is 192.168.1.90, your Router will be 192.168.1.1
- Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.0
- Enter the following DNS Numbers:
- Tap Next to finish the setup.
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.