This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Amazon Fire TV.
Step by Step Guide
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
- First you need to find the IP if your router. Please view our guide on how to find your router's IP address here.
- Now perform following steps:
- Go to settings.
- Select Systems.
- Select WI-FI.
- Select your WI-FI network and forget WI-FI network by Pressing the button with 3 lines on it.
- Press the select button.
- Select your WI-FI network.
- Enter your WI-FI password and Click on advanced.
- Enter the first three groups of numbers exactly the same as the IP address of your router.
As an example, if your router IP is 192.168.0.1, then use the IP address 192.168.0.70.
- For the Default gateway enter the IP of your router.
- Input 24 for the Network Prefix Length and Click Next
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for DNS 1
Enter 18.104.22.168 for DNS 2
- Save settings.