This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Tenda Router.
Step by Step Guide
- On any computer that is already connected to the router, open a web browser.
- Open your router's administration tool by clicking here.
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- This will open the Tenda login screen. Type the username and password associated with the router and press OK. The default username and password are both admin.
- Click on "Advanced Settings" then on "DNS settings".
- In the middle, click on the check box to the right of DNS settings
- Then click in the box for the Primary DNS and erase what is there. Do the same for the secondary DNS.
- Enter the following DNS addresses:
- Click Apply
- If asked, re-enter the username and password for the router. The DNS is now changed and saved.
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at email@example.com for additional help.