This article will show you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Hitron Router.
- Open your router's administration page by clicking here.
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- At the next page please input your username and password. If you have not changed the default login, please enter the following:
- Once logged in to your router settings page, click on the "Basic" tab and then click on the "DNS" sub-tab.
- Next, select "LAN DNS" option to "Manual;"
- Enter the following Blockless Smart DNS addresses into the DNS fields:
DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
- After the DNS addresses have been entered, click "Save Changes"
- Finally, restart your device to ensure all changes are applied
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at email@example.com for additional help.