Download the Blockless App for Windows 10 and skip the setup!
Install our DNS with one click and always keep your account linked.
This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Windows 10.
- Right click on your Network or wireless icon in the bottom right task bar and select "Open Network and Sharing Center".
- Select "Change Adapter Settings".
- Right click on the Network that you are using and select "Properties".
- From the "Network Properties" window you will want to scroll down to the bottom where you will see "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv4)."
- Uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)"
- Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click on "Properties".
- Click "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the following:
Preferred DNS: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Once you have entered the new DNS field information you will want to select the "Validate settings upon exit" checkbox and click "Ok".
- Your computer will run the following Network Diagnostic and come up with the following screen:
- Select "Close" at the bottom right of screen once the Network Diagnostic is complete and you have just finished the Blockless Setup.
If you are still experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at email@example.com for additional help.