This article explains how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on ChromeOS/Chromebook.
- Click the menu icon in Chrome.
- Next click on Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the name of your current Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- In the list that appears, click your connection again.
- Click the Network tab. By default, "Automatic name servers" is selected here.
- Select "Custom name servers" and enter the following DNS numbers:
Server 1: 184.108.40.206
Server 2: 220.127.116.11
- Click close and restart your device.
If you are still experiencing issues with setup please email our support team at email@example.com.