This article explains how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Zyxel Router.
- On your browser type the following into your browsers address bar 192.168.0.1.
If this IP Address does not work for you please see our guide.
- Enter your router username and password. The default username and password are:
Password: (leave it blank)
If you have previously setup your router's username and password, enter the log in information. Otherwise, you can contact your internet provider to get access to your router.
- By default the next page will likely show the "Easy Mode" settings page for your router. To access DNS settings, click Expert Mode on the right side of the navigation panel at the top of the page.
- Next click on the Network opetion on the left side menu.
- Then click the DHCP Server sub-option.
- On the DHCP Server settings screen, click on the Advanced tab, and you will be able to access your router's DNS settings.
- For First DNS Server & Second DNS Server, select User-defined to be able to manually assign DNS addresses. Input the following:
First DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Second DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Third DNS Server: (select none)
- Once done with the changes, hit Apply
- Restart all your devices you wish to use. Once back on, each device on your home network should now be able to fully utilize Blockless DNS servers.
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Blockless Smart DNS on your Zyxel Router please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org who will help you as soon as possible!