This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Ubuntu. This guide uses Ubuntu version 14.0.4.
- First, right-click on your network icon (found in the top-right by default) and click on Enable Networking.
- Select your connections and click on edit.
- Choose IPv4 Settings.
- Change the Method to Automatic (DHCP) addresses only.
- Set the DNS Servers to the following:
DNS 1: 188.8.131.52
DNS 2: 184.108.40.206
- Next, select IPv6 Settings.
- Change the Method to Ignore Do Not Use IPv6.
- Click save and reboot.
- You will now be successfully configured with Blockless Smart DNS!
Still experiencing issues?
If you are still experiencing issues with getting Blockless setup on Ubuntu then please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org additional help.