This article explains how to setup Static Routes on your Actiontec Router.
- Open your web browser and enter the following in your address bar 192.168.2.1 or 192.168.1.1
If you are still having issues getting to your router sign in page please read this guide for more help.
- Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password are:
- Click on Advanced Setup in the top menu.
- Click on Static Routing under the "Routing" tab on the left side
- Enter the following information:
Destination IP: 188.8.131.52
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255 or 255.255.255.0
Gateway IP: Any valid local IP other than the router (You can refer to your LAN IP & DHCP Settings)
- Click on Apply to save changes.
- Repeat the previous steps for Destination IP: 184.108.40.206
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Static Routes on your Actiontec Router please contact our support team at email@example.com.