This article will explain how to setup Static Routes on your Billion Router.
- First you will need to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your router. If you have not already done so please see this guide.
- On the left hand navigation menu, click on Advanced.
- Click Configuration.
- Then click Advanced.
- Select Static Route.
- Add the following information:
Gateway IP: Any valid local IP other than the router itself. For example, if your router IP is
192.168.1.254, then try any IP in the range from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.253
- Repeat the previous step for Destination IP: 184.108.40.206
Important: Only change the Destination IP to "220.127.116.11". All other details should be like Step 6.
- Click Save Config at the bottom.
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Static Routes on your Billion Router please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.