This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Huawei Echolife Router.
- Open your web browser and enter the following into your address bar: 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.0.1 OR 192.168.2.1.
If you are still experiencing issues signing into your router please read this guide.
- Next type the username and password in the login page. The default username and password are:
- Click on Basic and then LAN.
- Fill DNS fields with the values below:
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Click Save or Apply and restart your router.
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Blockless on your Huawei Echolife Router then please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.