This article will explain how to setup Static Routes on your Cisco/Linksys Router.
- Open your web browser and enter the following in your address bar: 192.168.2.1 OR 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.0.1.
If you are having issues getting to your router sign in page please read this guide for more help.
- Type the username and password in the login page. The default username and password are:
- Click on Setup and select Advanced Routing.
- Enter the following values:
Select Entry: 1
Destination IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0 or 255.255.255.255
Gateway: (Your router IP address)
Hop Count: 2
- Click Save Settings.
- Repeat the previous steps for Destination IP: 126.96.36.199
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Static Routes on your Cisco/Linksys Router please contact our support team at email@example.com for additional help.