This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
- Open your web browser and enter the following in your address bar: 192.168.2.1 OR 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.0.1.
If you are having issues getting to your router sign in page please read this guide for more help.
- Type the username and password in the login page. The default username and password are:
- Click on the Connectivity tab on the left panel.
- Select Local Network under the Connectivity Tab and fill the DNS Server field with the values from below:
Static DNS1: 188.8.131.52
Static DNS2: 184.108.40.206
- Once entered, hit Apply to save the new settings.
If you are still experiencing issues setting up Blockless on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router please contact our support team at email@example.com for additional help.