This article will help explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Zhone Router.
- Open up your web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press "Enter".
If this step did not work please read this guide.
- Next login to your router. The default username and password are:
Username: admin Password: admin
- Once logged in, select Advanced Setup on the left side menu. Under the sub-menu select DNS, then select DNS Server.
- On the DNS Settings page, select the Use the following Static DNS IP address radio button. Then input the following:
Primary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Secondary DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Once done with the change click Apply/Save.
- Restart all streaming devices you wish the changes to take effect on. Once back on each device should be configured to use Blockless!
If you are still experiencing issues with setting up Blockless on your Zhone Router please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.