This article explains how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Fritz Box Router.
- Navigate to your router's login page using your router's IP address or head to http://Fritz.box. If you unsure how to find your router's IP address please read this article.
- Once at the login screen, enter the username and password. By default these are:
- Once logged in, click the View link at the bottom of the page and change it from Standard to Advanced.
- Next click Internet on the left-side menu and select Account Information.
- On the resulting page click on the DNS Server tab.
- Select Use other DNSv4 Servers option and then input the following:
Preferred DNSv4 Server: 126.96.36.199
Alternative DNSv4 Server: 188.8.131.52
- Once done with the changes hit Apply. Restart all devices you wish to use and once restarted each device will now be able to use Blockless!
If you are still unable to setup Blockless on your Fritz Box Router please contact our support team at email@example.com for additional help.