This article explains how to setup Static Routes on Tomato Firmware Router.
- Navigate to your routers login page here.
Note: If this step did not work for you please read our guide on how to navigate to your Router's login page here.
- Next, login to your router. The default login and password are:
Username: root OR admin
- Click Advanced. The DHCP/DNS tab should automatically be highlighted.
- A small box will appear with Dnsmasg Custom Configuration written beside it. In that box enter the following:
- Click Save.
- Click Administration along the right and choose scripts.
- Two large boxes will appear in the centre of the screen. At the top of the boxes, select the firewall tab. Enter the following:
iptables -I FORWARD --destination 126.96.36.199 -j REJECT
iptables -I FORWARD --destination 188.8.131.52 -j REJECT
- Click Save at the bottom.
If you still are experiencing issues setting up Static Routes on Tomato Firmware Router please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.