This article will explain how to install and use the Blockless App on your Mac.
Why Use the App?
The new Blockless App allows you to automatically configure our DNS technology to your device.
You will also be able to switch regions easily and automatically sync your connection.
How to Install the App
- First, download the Blockless App from here.
- Once the file has finished downloading, extract and click on Blockless.pkg.
- On the first screen, you will be prompted to select a drive, select the drive you wish to download to.
- Click Install.
- Once installation is done, click close in the summary screen.
How to Use the App
- Once the Blockless App is installed, it can be launched from the desktop shortcut. You will then be prompted to login with your Blockless Account. Simply enter the email and password associated with your Blockless account.
- Any errors will appear on the top of the App:
- If you check "Always sync account to device location" it will always link the location automatically.
- To switch regions simply do as you would on the Blockless web dashboard. Select your desired region on the left panel or select the region using the map.
- Blockless' Smart Guard feature can be turned on or off using the App. Simply click on the switch on the lower right corner of the App.
- The preferences can be accessed by clicking on your email on the top right of the App.
If you still require additional help with the Blockless App please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.