This article shows you how to setup Blockless on a Sony Blu-Ray players.
- Select Settings, Network Settings, then Internet Settings.
- Choose Wireless Setup(built in).
- Select your WiFi connection from the list and enter your WiFi password - DO NOT PROCEED FROM THIS POINT.
- Turn off your router.
- Scroll right on the Blu-Ray remote to get the player to connect to the network and the internet.
- The connection will fail on both accounts as the router was turned off in step 4. From the options on screen select Advanced Settings.
- Turn on your router. Once online, login to Blockless and if prompted click "Link Location".
- On the Blu-Ray player, select your WiFi connection once more and enter your WiFi password. Scroll right with the remote and select Custom.
- Select No on the IPv6 setting screen.
- Next on the IPv4 Address screen select Custom.
- Set "IP Address Setting" to Auto.
- For "DNS Settings" select Specify IP Address.
- Enter the following:
Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Select No on the "Proxy Server Screen".
- Scroll right on the "Networks Settings" screen and select Save & Connect.
- The player will now connect to the network and internet. A confirmation message will appear on screen when completed.
- Lastly, reboot your Blu-Ray player.
Please ensure you restart your device for the settings to take place. If you still require help setting up Blockless on Sony Blu-Ray player please contact our support team at email@example.com for additional help.