This article will explain how to enable IPv6 on your Mac computer.
- Ensure that you completely shutdown the Blockless App if it is running.
- On your keyboard press the Command Key + Spacebar to open up the search menu. Search for "System Preferences"
- Click on “Network”.
- Select your Network on the left side (WiFi, Ethernet, etc.) and click on "Advanced".
- Select “TCP/IP” on the top of this menu and beside “Configure IPv6” select “Automatically”.
- Hit OK and close the menu. You may wish to restart your computer or router for the changes to take effect.
If you are still experiencing issues with enabling IPv6 on your Mac computer please contact our support team at email@example.com who will be happy to assist.