This article will explain how to use the Blockless Chrome Extension on your Chrome browser.
Enabling Secure on Blockless Chrome Extension
- First ensure you have the Blockless Chrome Extension installed.
If you aren't sure how to do this please refer to this guide.
- Once it has been added to your Chrome, simply click on the Blockless icon found on the top right of your browser.
- Next, you will be prompted to login to your Blockless account, enter your information and login.
Note: your username is your Blockless email.
- Once logged in you should see your current location based on your ISP.
- Click "Secure Now" to toggle on our Encryption. When connected it will display your new secure location as well as the page you are browsing. If you use another browser your connection will not be encrypted.
- When secured, you may switch your region as you see fit. The optimized region detects the fastest server available to you.
- That's it! Enjoy privacy and security online.
How to Logout
- When logged-in to the Blockless Chrome Extension you should see a little button on the top left of your extension.
- Click on this button and you will see the following dropdown menu:
- Select "Logout" and you will be successfully logged out of the Chrome Extension.
If you are still having issues with the Blockless Chrome Extension please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org who would be happy to assist you.