This article details how to set up Blockless Smart DNS on your LG Smart TV.
Note: Different models may have different interface and this instruction should be used only as guideline.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your LG Smart TV menu and press "Setup"
- Select "Others" from the left side menu and press "Factory Set"
- A window will appear asking if you want to proceed, select "Yes"
- Go back to the main menu and press "Premium". You will be asked to set up your network, so enter your network information. When you are setting your network info up it will probably prompt you saying that you are going to reset your existing settings, this is ok.
- Once you test your connection, go back to the main menu and press "Premium" again.
- It will ask for your current country, press "Edit" and select "USA"
- That's it! Let us know if you have any questions.