This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on PS3.
Step by Step Guide
- Select (Settings) > (Network Settings).
- Select [Internet Connection Settings].
- Select [Ok] when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.
- Select [Custom]. Leave all settings as is until you reach [DNS Settings].
- Select [Manual] and fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- 6. Press Right button on the PS3 controller until offered to check connection. Check connection to save the new settings.
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.