This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your PS Vita.
Step by Step Guide
If you are planning to use your PlayStation Vita with our service we recommend configuring your router.
- Open "Settings" -> "Network" -> "Wi-Fi Settings"
- Find active Access Point and open it's settings.
- Open "Advanced Settings".
- Find "DNS Settings" and select "Manual".
- Scroll down and fill DNS server fields with values from below:
- Do not change anything else and click "OK" button in lower right corner.
- Go back and check status in "Internet Connection Test".
- Restart the PS Vita before using the service (press and hold power button until you see "Power Off" dialog).
If you still require additional help with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.