This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Nintendo Wii.
Step by Step Guide
- Open Wii Options (round button on home screen).
- Go to Wii Settings
- Scroll right and open "Internet"
- Click "Connection Settings"
- Open active connection (with red corners around)
- 6. Click "Change settings"
- Scroll right to "Auto-Obtain DNS" screen (please DO NOT touch "Auto-Obtain IP Address", scroll right one more time)
- Select "No" and open "Advanced Settings"
- Enter our DNS in "Primary DNS" and "Secondary DNS" fields
First DNS: 184.108.40.206
Second DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Click "Confirm"
- Click "Save"
- Click "OK"
- Wait until test is done and return to main screen.
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.