This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Windows 7.
Step by Step Guide
- Click on Start button and click on Control Panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right click on Local Area Connection if your computer is using a Wired Network Connection or Wireless Network Connection if your computer is connected though wireless network. Select "Properties".
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or you can highlight it and select Properties
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses
- Fill DNS server fields with values from below:
Preferred DNS: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS: 188.8.131.52
- 10. Click on OK button
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.