This article explains how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Windows Vista device.
Step by Step Guide
- Click on Start button and click on "Control Panel".
- Click on "Network and Internet"
- Click on "Network and Sharing Center"
- Click on Manage network connections
- Click on Local Area Connection if your computer is related via wired network or Wireless Network Connection if your computer is connected though wireless network.
- Uncheck the "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)"
- Click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)"
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
Preferred DNS: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Click on OK button
Always make sure to restart your device after entering our DNS codes. If you are experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.