Download the Blockless App for Windows XP and skip the setup!
Install our DNS with one click and always keep your account linked.
This article explains how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Windows XP device.
Step by Step Guide
- Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network or wireless connection depending on how you are connected to the Internet.
- Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Click Properties.You will see a window like the one below - this is the Internet Protocol window.
- Select "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the DNS servers in the spaces provided:
- Fill DNS server fields with values below:
Preferred DNS: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Click OK and restart your device.
Always make sure to restart your device after entering our DNS codes. If you are experiencing any issues with setup please contact our support at email@example.com.