Download the Blockless App for Mac OS X and skip the setup!
Install our DNS with one click and always keep your account linked.
This article shows you how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on Mac OS X.
Step by Step Guide
- Click on the Apple menu (the Apple icon on the left side of your menubar), then select "System Preferences..."
- Under the "Internet and Wireless" section choose "Network".
- On the left side of the window there will be a list of connections. Choose the connection type that you are using (If you are using a wireless connection, you would select Wi-Fi, etc) then press the "Advanced..." button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- In the new window that appears, choose the "DNS" tab.
- You will see a window like the one below. It should be empty or have a faded out IP address already entered.
Press the "+" button below the "DNS Servers" textbox and type in the first IP address: 184.108.40.206
Press the "+" button again and type in the second IP address: 220.127.116.11
- Press the "OK" button.
- Press the "Apply" button to commit your changes.
If you are still not able to get the Blockless Smart DNS working please visit our FAQ section.
After you have completed setting up Blockless Smart DNS, make sure you restart your device. You may also need to power cycle your device, modem and router to ensure your DNS cache has been cleared.