This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Linksys/Cisco router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page by clicking here.
If this link did not take you to your router's login page please view our guide on how to find your router's IP address here.
- Enter your username and password if you configured one. If you not use the following default login and password:
- Click on "Basic Setup" on the top panel under "Setup"
- Fill "DNS server" fields with values from below:
Static DNS1: 22.214.171.124
Static DNS2: 126.96.36.199
- Once entered, apply/save the newly added settings
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com