This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Linksys/Cisco router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page by clicking here or here (depending on the model).
If the links did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- Enter your user name and password if you configured one. If not enter the default username and password:
Username: admin Password: password (if this does not work leave the password field blank)
- Click on "Manual Internet Connection Setup" button at the bottom or "WAN" on the left.
- Fill "DNS server" fields with values from the table below:
Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52
Secondary DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Click on "Save Settings" or the "OK"button.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org