This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Bell Cellpipe router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page by clicking here.
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- Enter your username and password if you configured one. Security is disabled by default.
- Click on "LAN settings" on the left panel under "Lan Setup".
- Select "Disable" in the "DNS Relay" field.
- Fill "DNS server" fields with values from below:
- Click on OK button.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org