This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Bell Cellpipe router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your browser and navigate to the router home page.
If you are unsure how to do this please read this article.
- Press the "Advanced" icon on the top-right.
- Press "Home Network" icon on the left.
- Press the "Advanced Settings" icon.
- Press "Configure the Local Home Networking modem IP Network".
- Press the "Custom Settings" Link
- In the DNS field, enter the value from the table below. Ensure "Use WAN" is UNCHECKED.
- Click on the "OK" button.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com