This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your 2Wire router.
Step by Step Guide
- Click http://home/ to open the router administration page. If the above link does not work then try http://172.16.0.1/ or http://192.168.2.1.
If the links did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- Click on the "Internet Connection Tab" at the top portion of the page, and then select "Advanced Settings" sub-tab.
- If prompted, enter your username and password (if you created one). The default login is:
- On this page, navigate to "Internet DNS".
- Select "Manually Configure your DNS Information". Then enter the following:
PrImary DNS : 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
Domain Name: You may leave it blank
- Click the save button
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com