This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Airport Extreme router.
Step by Step Guide
- Launch the AirPort Utility. The AirPort Utility can be found in the Utilities folder within your Applications folder.
- Select the Airport Base Station you are currently using.
- Click "Edit" to access the configuration menu for the Airport Base Station.
- Click on "Internet" icon on the top of the page.
- Fill "DNS server" fields with values from below:
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Click "Update" to apply your settings.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com