This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your Actiontec R1000H router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page (usually http://192.168.2.1/ , http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.0.1/).
If these links do not work please read this article to determine your routers IP address.
- Enter your username and password if you configured one. If not use the following default login:
- Click on "Advanced Setup" in the top menu and then select "WAN IP Settings" on the left
- Select "Static DNS Addresses" radio-button and fill DNS fields with values from the table below:
Primary DNS: 18.104.22.168
Secondary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Apply and Save the new settings
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com