This article will explain how to setup Blockless Smart DNS on your TP-Link router.
Step by Step Guide
- Open your router administration page (http://192.168.1.1/).
If the link did not work please read this article to learn how to find out your Router's IP Address.
- Enter your username and password if you configured one. If not enter this default login:
- Click on "DHCP" in the left-hand side menu and then "DHCP Settings".
- Fill DNS fields with values from the table below:
Primary DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
- Click "Save" to apply changes and restart your device.
After entering the DNS numbers onto your router make sure that you turn off all devices that you wish to use with Blockless, wait 30 seconds, and reboot all devices. The new DNS settings should be now applied to all your devices
If you still require additional assistance please contact our support at email@example.com