You may cancel your account at any time. If you are still on a free trial and would like to cancel, you just have to let the trial expire and remove our DNS codes from whichever device you entered them on.
For help removing our DNS numbers view the guide here or contact our support at email@example.com
Step by Step Guide
- To cancel your paid subscription, log in to Blockless and navigate to your dashboard, or click here.
- Next click on "Manage Subscription".
- Finally, click on cancel subscription which is located under your active membership plan.
- If you have the Blockless App downloaded on your device, you may also use it to cancel your subscription.
- Log in to your account via the Blockless App.
- From the Blockless App simply navigate to the top right off the App, click the drop down under your email, and select "Manage Subscription".
- This will take you to your Subscription Management page and you can click the cancel button to stop payments.
Note: You must be first logged into your Blockless dashboard on your web browser or you will be prompted to log in.
If you are unable to cancel your subscription and need assistance, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.