You may remove Blockless at any time. This article will explain how to remove Blockless from your device(s).
Step by Step Guide
- Go to our device list here and select the device which you have entered the Blockless DNS codes onto.
- When you get to the step where you would normally enter our DNS, there will usually be an option for "Automatic DNS" or to "Disable manual DNS".
- For example, if you are removing Blockless from an Apple TV, search our device guides or click here to view the Apple TV setup guide.
Next, follow the steps up to "Step 7" and instead of entering the Blockless DNS numbers, choose "Automatic" and restart your device.
- If neither of these options are available you should be able to erase our DNS numbers. Alternatively, you can just use the Google DNS servers in your manual settings which are as follows:
Google DNS: 184.108.40.206
- Use whichever one of these options your device has, then restart your device. You will have successfully removed Blockless from your device.
If you are experiencing issues removing Blockless from your device(s) please contact our support at email@example.com.